If we can hold, we will hold the event still.

It does look iffy though at the moment.

So please no attempts to make entries (I’ve already had two on the 2019 portal which I’ll refund if we can’t hold)

Because of the nature, I can pull this together at a weeks notice so let’s just see how things develop and watch this space.

Look after yourselves everyone, and keep on running 🙂

 

 

Update